Early Childhood Services
St. Mary’s Kids at Roslyn offers a variety of programs to help children from newborn to 5 years of age reach their developmental milestones and be their very best.
- Multi-disciplinary Evaluation Site
- Sensory Integration Facilities
- Related services provided at our center, in the home, or in the community
- Occupational, Physical, Speech, Feeding Therapies and Social Work
- Developmental and Social Skills groups
- Family and Caregiver support groups
- Mommy and Me (parent/child) groups
We also offer a variety of programs and services through Extraordinary Pediatrics, P.C.
The Committee for Preschool Special Education (CPSE) is a program for children (3-5) who have or are suspected of having a disability in accordance with to Section 4410 of Article 89 of the Education Law. Services provided are based upon the individual needs of the child as determined by CPSE ; the local school district will determine where services will be provided, which may be the child’s normal daytime setting. Special education services are provided at no direct costs to the parent; funding is provided through county taxes and State funds. Parents are responsible for arranging and paying the costs of any child care.