St. Mary’s has been a thought leader across a spectrum of pediatric programs, including pediatric home care. More than three decades ago St. Mary’s recognized the importance of providing care at home. We developed home care programs in response to families who wished to secure long-term services and supports outside our inpatient facility, even if it required the use of advanced medical equipment and the provision of skilled nursing and other specialized care. We listened, and soon after, St. Mary’s became the first pediatric long-term home care provider in New York State.
St. Mary’s home care programs enable highly medically complex children to return home to receive extraordinary care in the familiarity and comfort of their own home, in the midst of their families.
St. Mary’s is greater New York City’s most experienced provider of home care to children with the highest level of medical need.
- Social Work (Medical Social Services and Counseling)
- Specialized Pediatric Nursing including RN and LPN, for extended visits or hourly shifts
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy/Speech Therapy
- Nutrition Services
- Home Health Aide and Personal Care Aide Services
- Homemaker & Housekeeper Services
- Respiratory Therapy
Please support our vital work that helps children remain at home with their families.