In memory of Amy Wells, who inspired many to go beyond their limitations and achieve their goals, Board Chairman, Stephen Brent Wells established the Unlimited Possibilities Fund to support valuable therapies and activities that, while not covered by insurance, play an important role in improving the lives of St. Mary’s children. While providing enrichment and fun, these activities also encourage emotional, spiritual, and physical healing. Children who participate in music and art therapy or any number of therapeutic recreational activities are better able to cope with illness and pain.
Your support will help countless children reach unlimited possibilities.
- Individual and group sessions in the inpatient, day, after-school, summer camp and preschool programs.
- Children’s art gallery.
- Individual and group therapy sessions with a music therapist.
- Bedside sessions are provided when a child can’t be moved.
- Special performances by cultural organizations and theater groups.
- Children visit a local music conservatory to hear live concerts and other performances.
Therapeutic Activities and Complementary Therapies
- Creative Writing
- Massage Therapy
- Wii Rehabilitation
- Animal-assisted Therapy